Saturday 17 March 2018

WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!




WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!

Before someone dies for stealing my laptop and my bag, read this.
my laptop was stolen last Sunday at TV3 studio B and promised myself I will not let this go but I gave a grace period of up to coming Monday the 21st of March 2018

from Monday any action am going to take will bring death to the family members of the one who took my laptop and bag
And when they start dying none of the dead bodies can be buried until the thief is identified so if you are

reading this post and have or knows a friend who stole some laptops and phones from TV3 last Sunday, tell them I am saying there were 3 laptops which got missing that night at TV3 and the HP in the Black bag was mine and I will do anything to have it back including as many as people to get it back.

I have consulted fetish priest and he asked me to give the thief a grace period which I'v done I know how deadly this thunder god Spirit is that is why i am using every medium at my disposal to announce this to the general public.

And this is not the first time my laptop is getting missing so I dont want to hear anyone saying let it go NO! I will never let it go I will use what works in Africa to get what want


 The writer is a radio broadcaster, a freelance Journalist, a bloger a social-political activist
And the C.E.O of RADIO JAM GH online
You can contact him @evans.tawiah1@gmail.com
Twitter @djfuadpe1

No comments:

Post a Comment