Friday 23 March 2018

EDEM KILLED EBONY'S TRIBUTE CONCERT WITH HIS FLAMBOYANT PERFORMANCE

I'v said it and I will say it again that, I will Edem is one artist that am ready to spend my last coins on anytime any-day because of the engaging nature of his stage performance.

Edem gave music lovers at the trade fair center not just music but, a world class concert fell,

every artist and what makes them unique some it is their charisma others it is their looks and many other things. but when it comes to the U dey Craz hit maker, it is his swag, stage confidence and his ability to multiply himself to cover the stage like a band.

I forgot to add another quality of Edem when it comes to his stage performance which is his attitude. Attitude is one thing every artist must strive to have Edem brought that to play in his performance at our sister's concert specially when he was performing Girlfriend.

but swag, charisma, stage confidence alone can sometimes be a bit limiting so an artist needs good but an everlasting songs like Keva, Hayba, Fie Four, Koene and many more.
with what I saw at the concert, I be happy to see Edem putting up a lot of concerts and all his songs are good and his stage personality will sell the concert out thank you for been relevant and now the anthem is FIE FOUR.     

    

No comments:

Post a Comment